Different payment methods are available, depending on your purchase option:
- Online purchase on this site; bank cards (except American Express), Paypal
- Purchase at a ticket office; cash, bank cards, cheques (ID required), holiday vouchers
- Automatic terminal purchase> bank cards only (except American Express)
Shared payment allows you to automatically share the costs when you place an order on the site www.skipass-avoriaz.com. This should be used when placing an order for several people (family, group of friends…).
To use this service:
- Follow the different stages of online purchase: selection> order> basket> payment
- When paying, click on the "Pay with several" button
- Fill in your credit card information on our partner's site (secure service)
- Enter the email addresses of the people accompanying you
- Pay your share and receive your order confirmation with all the lift-passes ordered
- Your friends will receive an email with payment instructions. They have 48 hours to pay and are sent directly by our partner. If there is still an outstanding balance after the 48 hours, this will be charged to the person that made the original order.
Shared payment can be used to pay for any order, with no limit on the number of lift-passes ordered.
Follow the different stages of online purchase: selection> order> basket
- In the summary of your order, enter your coupon or promotional code then click on the button "validate the coupon or the code"
- Your price advantage automatically applies to your basket
If your credit card order has been interrupted or your payment has not been validated by your bank, your account will not be debited and your order will be cancelled.
In this case, we invite you to renew your purchase or contact your bank if the problem persists.