Subject to regulatory developments
To protect and reassure our employees and clients during the current context, we are committed to :
- Reinforce hygiene
- Impose social distancing
- Impose protection of all
- Inform and sensitize
Please find below the measures applying from this coming winter season :
For our staff :
Reinforced hygiene in common areas
- Physical distancing rules
- Protection supply adapted to the work (mask, visors, protective glass, alcoholic gel …)
- Compulsory wearing of mask in closed spaces
- Specific training and internal information
- Identification procedure and follow up on contacts established
For our guests :
Daily sanitization of toilets, and public spaces.
- Social distansing into the queues
- Compulsory wearing of the mask on the chair lifts (currently, no limit of persons on the chairlifts)
- Availibility of alcoholic gel
- Information on the ski resort and the communication tools.
Please note : the mobile app Avoriaz Up&Down allows to limit the contact offering the reloading of the lift pass through the app and showing the waiting time to take the chairlifts in real time.
We remind you that snow sliding sports are outdoors activites whose equipment (gloves, googles…) protect you more against the Virus.
Special sales conditions
We advice on-line sales to limit contact offering.
Below our specific sales conditons due to COVID-19
2020/2021 CANCEL POLICY
- 2020/2021 AVORIAZ and PORTES DU SOLEIL lift passes (are not included half price lift passes sold the 26th may 2020 the day of the flash sale) – cancellation without any particular conditions for purchase until the 11th of December 2020 and refund minus 25€ per order as administrative fees.
- Regarding Portes du Soleil and Avoriaz daily lift passes (are not included 1 day « Happy First ») and from 1 to 13 consecutive days lift passes bought online through our website www.skipass-avoriaz.com
> Cancellation and full refund without any particular conditions if purchase until 15 days before the validity start date of the lift pass
> Cancellation and full refund if purchase until 1 day before the validity start date of the lift pass in case the holidays have to be cancelled for any reason due to the Pandemia of COVID 19 (contagion proved, health emergency, containment in the country of residence or destination, quarantine measures or bordure closures on documentary evidence such as medical certificate, employee certification…)
- The request of cancelation will have to be sent through the section « contact » of our website www.skipass-avoriaz.com within the time limits on presentation of the requisite documents.
SPECIFIC REPAYMENT TERMS
In case of administrative closure of the full Portes du Soleil ski resort due to pandemia during more than 15 consecutive days, the Avoriaz and Portes du Soleil lift passes may be subject of a refund or a credit note :
- For the 2020/2021 season lift passes : a credit note or a refund based on the number of closing weeks multiplicate by the lift pass season price paid by the client
- Regarding the 1 to 14 consecutive days : a credit note or a refund on the prorata temporis of unused days, based on the price paid by the client.
- For the daily pass : a credit note or a refund of the unused lift passes based on the price paid by the client.
Any request of refund must be made through the section « contact » on our website www.skipass-avoriaz.com within 60 days following the closure of the Ski Resort.