Click on the link “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen. Use one of the 3 options to create your account:
- with an email address;
- with a Google account;
- with a Facebook account.
Click here for a step-by-step picture guide to creating an account
Remember! If you subscribe to “My Club Portes du Soleil” while creating your account, you can get free day passes as you earn “soleil” points.
Click on the “My Account” link.
Check your email address : does it match to your account? Is it entered correctly?
If you have forgotten your password: click "Forgot your password?", enter your account email address and you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you still cannot connect, contact us and we will do our best to help you.
- Connect to your account via the “My Account” link in the top right corner.
- Click a second time on “My Account” to access your account information.
- In your account, click on the section “My Cards”
Click here for a step-by-step picture guide to adding or removing a card. Alternatively, follow the guidelines below.
1. Adding a card
- Click on the “add” button
- Enter the number of your hands-free card (click here to see an example)
Your card was added and will appear in the list of cards! Repeat the above steps to add other cards. Please note: you can only register 5 cards in your account. If you want to credit the purchases of more cards to your account:
- Delete one of your cards (see below)
- Add a new card as shown above
The loyalty points linked to the deleted card (Soleils) remain in your account even after its deletion. The points from the new card are added to your total points.
You can repeat the operation as many times as you have cards.
2. Deleting a card
- Click on the “trash can” logo in front of the card that you wish to delete.
Your card has been deleted. It will no longer appear in your account.
You can join the loyalty program “My Club Portes du Soleil” when creating your account by clicking on the "yes" button opposite the membership proposal.
If you haven't done so, don't panic! We will offer to join the club the next time you connect.
Membership of “My Club PDS” allows you to collect “Soleil” points with each purchase. When you reach 200 “Soleils” you get a free Portes du Soleil day pass.
- Connect to your account via the "My Account" link.
- Click again on the "My account" link to access your account information.
- In your account, go to the "My Club Portes du Soleil" section. You will be able to see the number of “Soleils” available to date, as well as information on the purchases that made it possible to collect them.
At the bottom of each page of the www.skipass-avoriaz.com site, you have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
If you change your mind, simply register by following the same procedure but by clicking on the "register" button.